Our team at Elk Grove Veterinary Specialty & Emergency provides a high level of veterinary care to the Elk Grove community. Our level of care is maintained by the state of the art diagnostic equipment and highly-trained staff used to treat your pet. Some of the services we provide include:
- Emergency medicine available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Weekend and holidays included.
Our veterinarians have experience in both Oncology and Internal Medicine. We can provide the following procedures in those areas:
- Ultrasound guided biopsy
- Endoscopy upper and lower GI
- CT scan
- CT guided biopsy procedures.
- Feeding tube placement
- Bone Marrow Aspiration & Biopsy
- Tumor staging
- Chemotherapy (systemic and intracavitary)
- Bone marrow
- Tumor biopsy